balance sheetnoun [ C ]uk /ˈbæl.əns ˌʃiːt/ us /ˈbæl.əns ˌʃiːt/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- Even at that, the balance sheet showed a profit.
- Nobody but Cartwright could persuade the dissatisfied shareholders to accept that balance sheet.
- So also credits in the accounts of one bank, figure as debits on the balance sheet of another bank.
- The New Year must start with a clean balance sheet for the tradesman—all bills paid and collected.
- The balance sheets of each of these associations would be the envy of most business undertakings.