bargainnoun [ C ]uk /ˈbɑː.ɡɪn/ us /ˈbɑːr.ɡɪn/
bargain noun [ C ] (LOW PRICE)
- She has a sharp eye for a bargain.
- Buyers who have waited for bargains at the end of the year will find slim pickings.
- The fall in property prices means that there are a lot of bargains waiting to be snapped up.
- Jonathan doesn't miss a trick! If there's a bargain to be had at the market, he'll find it.
- She's got a good nose for a bargain,
- Houses in this area used to be a real bargain, but they're not cheap any more.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: