become verb (BE)
He has just become a father.
- Of the four million people who have become vegetarians in Britain, nearly two-thirds are women.
- When did you become a US citizen?
- People can become infected after eating raw or undercooked meat.
- He started his working life as an engineer but later became a teacher.
- Prince Juan Carlos of Spain became king in 1975.
become verb (SUIT)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: