Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- On his way he met an old woman with a shawl around her, a bedraggled dress and wet feet.
- Susannah trudged downstairs again and dried her bedraggled skirts at the fire—an empty house, a dreary wailing wind, and gathering twilight for her sole companions.
- The lieutenant mopped his face on a bedraggled handkerchief.
- Therefore they laughed and joked over their bedraggled condition.
- This untidy, comfortless, bedraggled room was now hers, her home!