on behalf of sb US also in behalf of sb, on sb's behalf, US also in sb's behalf
- The executive of the health workers' union accepted the proposed pay increase on behalf of their members.
- He gave what amounted to an apology on behalf of his company.
- What a liberty, to refuse the invitation on your behalf, without even asking you!
- He's spending a lot of his time at the moment campaigning on behalf of the Conservative Party.
- The company was set up to buy and sell shares on behalf of investors.
› for the good of or because of:
Please don't leave on my behalf.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: