believeverb [ T ]uk /bɪˈliːv/ us /bɪˈliːv/
not believe a word of it
believe it or not B1 also would you believe it?
if you believe that, you'll believe anything! informal
- He claims to have met the president, but I don't believe him.
- I still believe that people are fundamentally good.
- I don't believe that story for a moment.
- It's hard to believe there's anything wrong with him - he looks so healthy.
- I don't believe they should have put him in prison. It isn't right.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas