betrayverb [ T ]us uk /bɪˈtreɪ/
betray verb [ T ] (NOT LOYAL)
- Vargas plays the part of treacherous aristocrat who betrays his king and country.
- Didn't he feel guilty about betraying his fellow countrymen and women?
- I trusted him and he betrayed me.
- After a bitter ten-year campaign, William Wallace was betrayed and executed in London in 1305.
- At the height of Stalin's rule, children were encouraged to betray their parents.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: