betteradjectiveuk /ˈbet.ər/ us /ˈbet̬.ɚ/
betteradverbuk /ˈbet.ər/ us /ˈbet̬.ɚ/
- Stand over there and then you'll be able to see it better.
- This new microscope performs better than all of its competitors.
- I like simple food better than fancy dishes.
- If you'd taken more time over this essay, you could have done it much better.
- Many companies still treat their management staff better than their workers.
betternounuk /ˈbet.ər/ us /ˈbet̬.ɚ/
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
betterverb [T]uk /ˈbet.ər/ us /ˈbet̬.ɚ/