bill of farenoun [ C usually singular ]uk /ˌbɪl əv ˈfeər/ us /ˌbɪl əv ˈfer/ old-fashioned
Examples from literature
- Because all these delicacies are in the printed bill of fare!
- Bert offered him the bill of fare.
- He brings me an elegantly bound book containing the bill of fare.
- It had large, comfortable cabins, an exceedingly good-natured and obliging captain, and a bill of fare which must have contented the most dainty palate.
- Merely to hear it ordered from the bill of fare made my mouth water.
- Phil examined a greasy bill of fare and found that he could obtain a plate of meat for ten cents.