blackboardnoun [ C ]uk /ˈblæk.bɔːd/ us /-bɔːrd/ US also chalkboard
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- If the shape of a room is shown on the blackboard, what have we drawn?
- Make a scoreboard on the blackboard, indicating each row by a number of letter.
- The teacher would write six easy characters each afternoon on the blackboard for the girls to copy before going home.
- The writing at first may be entirely at the blackboard, where the teacher's copy may be reproduced.
- To the left of the blackboard was the corner in which we had to kneel when naughty.