bonusnoun [ C ]uk /ˈbəʊ.nəs/ us /ˈboʊ.nəs/
a productivity bonus
a Christmas bonus
- The salary was set at £12,000, plus a bonus if the company had a good year.
- Good weather is an added bonus but the real appeal of the area is the fantastic variety of landscape.
- Profit sharing is when the profits of a company are given to staff in the form of an additional bonus payment.
- The DVD version of the film features a bonus disc containing extra footage and interviews with the actors.
- The new contract gives workers less salary, but bonuses for hitting efficiency and sales targets.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas