book noun (TEXT)
He has a new book out (= published).
- We're reading a different book this week.
- In the last two years the book has only sold 200 copies.
- She published a book of poems and followed it up with a novel.
- I have to return my library books on the sixth of July.
- He's the author of several hugely successful children's books .
book noun (IN COVER)
book noun (MONEY RECORD)
books [ plural ]
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
book verb (ARRANGE)
[ + two objects ] I've booked us two tickets to see "Carmen"/I've booked two tickets for us to see "Carmen".
- I've booked the car into the garage.
- I've booked a table at the restaurant for nine o'clock.
- He booked a double room.
- We booked the holiday on a whim.
- It's a good thing that we booked our tickets early.