botheredadjective [ after verb ]uk /ˈbɒð.əd/ us /ˈbɑː.ðɚd/
not bothered UK informal
- I thought Mum would be furious when I told her, but she didn't seem particularly bothered.
- What are you so bothered about? The car isn't damaged or anything.
- The star says he's not bothered by the personal attacks on him that have appeared in the press recently.
- "I thought you wanted to go out." "No, I'm not really bothered."
- He was more bothered about missing the train than about getting me to hospital.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: