breatheverbuk /briːð/ us /briːð/
breathe verb (AIR)
- When you breathe out, you expel air from your lungs.
- The atmosphere in the room was so stuffy I could hardly breathe.
- The firefighters wore respirators to help them breathe in the smoke-filled house.
- The doctors are doing all that they can, but she's still not breathing properly.
- I breathed in the crisp mountain air deeply.
breathe verb (WORDS)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
breathe verb (WINE)