brothernoun [ C ]uk /ˈbrʌð.ər/ us /ˈbrʌð.ɚ/
Do you have any brothers and sisters?
I have three brothers and a sister.
My brother lives in Washington.
[ as form of address ] Bless you, Brother.
- I did reasonably well at school but nowhere near as well as my sister or brother.
- Paul is very similar in appearance to his brother.
- I had to make a speech at my brother's wedding.
- The brothers set up a clothes retailing business together.
- He's the best looking of the three brothers.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas