Burberrynoun [ C ]uk /ˈbɜː.bər.i/ us /ˈbɝː.ber.i/ trademark
Examples from literature
- And Kirk snuggled into the capacious folds of Ken's Burberry, apparently confident that his brother really would claim it when he needed it.
- It was very cold and windy, and we had not even a blanket, though I had luckily brought both my greatcoat and Burberry.
- The Burberry suits were drying and the ice was melting off our beards.
- The Burberry wind-proof outer garments were old and in poor order for the start of a season's sledging.
- We had not dared bring rugs for fear of losing them in the subsequent attack, so I had nothing but my Burberry, a muffler and a woollen helmet.