carnoun [ C ]uk /kɑːr/ us /kɑːr/
They don't have a car.
It's quicker by car.
a railroad car
- You should always check your oil, water and tyres before taking your car on a long trip.
- Eight children were crammed into the back of the car.
- We skidded on the ice and crashed into another car.
- It was foggy, and all the cars had their headlights on.
- It would be better for the environment if more people used bikes rather than cars.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: