cause noun (REASON)
He's never given me any cause for concern.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
cause noun (PRINCIPLE)
I'll sponsor you for £10 - it's all in a good cause.
- Her study has considerably advanced the cause of equal rights.
- Environment protesters have made common cause with local people to stop the motorway being built.
- He has always shown great dedication to the cause.
- Vegetarianism is one cause she does not espouse.
- He has probably done more to further the cause of interracial harmony than any other person.