cautiousadjectiveuk /ˈkɔː.ʃəs/ us /ˈkɑː.ʃəs/
- The prime minister was extremely cautious, saying nothing inflammatory and giving no hostages to fortune.
- Judging from your exam results, I think you have cause for cautious optimism about getting a university place.
- Their supporters gave the decision a cautious welcome.
- He is too cautious to be a great leader.
- I think you should be cautious about trying to change their views.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: