cerealnoun [ C or U ]uk /ˈsɪə.ri.əl/ us /ˈsɪr.i.əl/
- I hate it when cereal goes all soggy, so I try to eat it up quickly.
- He tipped his breakfast cereal into a bowl and went to get the milk.
- It's a good idea to eat wholegrain breakfast cereal and to avoid too much sugar.
- She stood looking at all the different packets of cereal on the supermarket shelves.
- Drought has stunted the growth of this year's cereal crop.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: