chainnounuk us /tʃeɪn/
chain noun (CONNECTED THINGS)
- The supermarket chain announced that it was cutting the cost of all its fresh and frozen meat.
- Jonson has run the gamut of hotel work, from porter to owner of a large chain of hotels.
- The Rockies are a mountain chain in the western USA.
- As part of the centenary celebrations a chain of beacons was lit across the region.
- They are not only the world's biggest fast-food chain, but also the industry's trendsetter.
chain noun (RINGS)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: