Under no circumstances should you (= you should not) approach the man.
They were victims of circumstance.
- The new circumstances compelled a change in policy.
- An unfortunate conjunction of circumstances led to his downfall.
- I'd planned a romantic evening together, but circumstances conspired against it - friends arrived unexpectedly and then Dave was called out to an emergency.
- The circumstances of her death have been hotly disputed.
- His tact was exemplary, especially considering the circumstances.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas