classicadjectiveuk us /ˈklæs.ɪk/
classic adjective (HIGH QUALITY)
classic adjective (EXTREMELY FUNNY/BAD)
classic adjective (TYPICAL)
- He's got all the classic symptoms of a cold - the coughs and sneezes and the sore throat.
- It's a classic case of the bored-housewife syndrome - she's got nothing to do all day except drink and go shopping.
- Officials admit that the re-planting of the hillsides only started five years ago and seems to be a classic case of too little too late.
- I suffer from the classic working mother's guilt trip.
- Withdrawal is a classic symptom of depression.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
classic adjective (TRADITIONAL)
classicnounuk us /ˈklæs.ɪk/
classic noun (HIGH QUALITY)
classic noun (STUDY)
classic noun (TRADITIONAL)