classicaladjectiveuk /ˈklæs.ɪ.kəl/ us /ˈklæs.ɪ.kəl/
classical adjective (MUSIC)
- The newcomer on the radio scene is a commercial station devoted to classical music.
- Some critics say he prostituted his musical skills by going into pop rather than staying with classical music.
- What do you want to listen to - jazz, classical or pop?
- I'm not very big on classical music.
- In the classical music world these days, authentic instruments are where it's at.
classical adjective (TRADITIONAL)
classical adjective (CULTURE)