cluenoun [ C ]uk /kluː/ us /kluː/
- The police found a vital clue to the girl's disappearance in a wooded area near her home.
- Forensic scientists are going over the victim's flat in a search for clues about the murderer.
- The police are collecting clues in order to piece together the details of the day she died.
- He pored over the letter searching for clues about the writer.
- The police tried to reconstruct the crime using the statements of witnesses and clues that they had found.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas