None of us has much money so let's combine what we've got.
- Do you know why they've decided to combine the two departments?
- She manages to combine a sharp mind with a sympathetic manner.
- Government bonds are a sound investment because they combine good profits and high security.
- The dress combines stylish lines with an attractive floral print for a classically feminine look.
- As a songwriter, he combined a natural linguistic talent with an ear for a tune.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas