common roomnoun [ C ]uk /ˈkɒm.ən ˌruːm/ us /ˈkɑː.mən ˌruːm/ mainly UK
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- At this time I was sitting in the common room.
- On the left were the office, the common room, and the operating theatre.
- The paupers were collected in the common room appropriated to their use.
- The place resembled the common room in a slum lodging house.
- The story provided amusement in the common room for many days.