communicationnounuk /kəˌmjuː.nɪˈkeɪ.ʃən/ us /kəˌmjuː.nəˈkeɪ.ʃən/
- Lack of communication in a marriage causes serious problems.
- The successful applicant for the position will be a well-motivated self-starter who has excellent communication skills.
- They showed a documentary on animal communication.
- Business people often think that fluency and communication are more important that grammar when speaking.
- With no phone or radio equipment, they had no means of communication.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: