We are in direct communication with Moscow.
There's very little communication between mother and daughter (= they do not have a good relationship).
communications [ plural ]
- Lack of communication in a marriage causes serious problems.
- The successful applicant for the position will be a well-motivated self-starter who has excellent communication skills.
- They showed a documentary on animal communication.
- Business people often think that fluency and communication are more important that grammar when speaking.
- With no phone or radio equipment, they had no means of communication.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas