conceptnoun [ C ]uk /ˈkɒn.sept/ us /ˈkɑːn.sept/
not have any concept/have no concept of sth
- In this country, time is an elastic concept.
- It is sometimes easier to illustrate an abstract concept by analogy with something concrete.
- The whole concept of democracy, she claimed, was utterly foreign to the present government.
- Many voters are staunch anti-federalists, opposed to the concept of regional government.
- This is a very difficult concept to get hold of.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: