concernverbuk /kənˈsɜːn/ us /kənˈsɝːn/
concern verb (WORRY)
concern verb (INVOLVE)
- Trigonometry concerns the functions of angles, such as sine, cosine and tangent.
- How I choose to vote does not concern you.
- The documentary concerns the eating habits of Britain's teenagers.
- I didn't go to the meeting because nothing on the agenda seemed to concern me.
- I'll answer any questions that specifically concern this week's homework.
concernnounuk /kənˈsɜːn/ us /kənˈsɝːn/
concern noun (WORRY)
- Drug trafficking is a matter of considerable concern for the entire international community .
- Continued fighting in the city is causing great concern.
- The recent drop in magazine subscriptions is causing some concern.
- There is concern that the giant panda will soon become extinct.
- There is general concern about rising crime rates.
concern noun (BUSINESS)
concern noun (IMPORTANT TO)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: