concessionnounuk us /kənˈseʃ.ən/
concession noun (SOMETHING ALLOWED)
- Some politicians fear that agreeing to the concession would set a dangerous precedent.
- She didn't make any concessions to the fact that we were tired.
- His only concession was that we were allowed to sit down during the speeches.
- The kidnappers have made significant concessions to their demands.
- We will not make any concessions to people found to be in breach of the law.
concession noun (LOWER PRICE)
concession noun (RIGHT)