conclusionnounuk us /kənˈkluː.ʒən/
conclusion noun (LAST PART)
- The conclusion of your essay is good, but the final sentence is too long and complicated.
- If we carry this argument to its logical conclusion, we realize that further investment is not a good idea.
- The result of the election seems to be a foregone conclusion.
- The film has a boringly predictable conclusion.
- By this time they had disagreed so fiercely that there was no hope of an amicable conclusion.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
conclusion noun (AGREEMENT)
conclusion noun (JUDGMENT)
- be make or break for sb/sth idiom
- be on the horns of a dilemma idiom
- come down on one side of the fence or the other idiom
- come to sth
- hammer sth out
- it's a date idiom
- judgment call
- make or break sth idiom
- make up your mind idiom
- nail sth down
- name the day idiom
- spin a coin idiom