confectionernoun [ C ]uk /kənˈfek.ʃən.ər/ us /kənˈfek.ʃən.ɚ/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- As a child she was very fond of ice-cream, and I used often to take her to a confectioner's.
- I saw her in Carlton's, that new confectioner's shop on Main Street.
- It needed a facade as badly as does a confectioner's plum-cake.
- Obediently to her order, we stopped at a confectioner's.
- Peterborough Cathedral we also saw the outside of, and I felt like a boy looking in at a confectioner's window with no money to buy anything.