connectverbuk us /kəˈnekt/
connect verb (JOIN)
- I'll just connect up the printer to the computer and then we'll be ready to go.
- Most villages in the highlands are now connected by roads.
- The two skyscrapers were connected by a vertiginous walkway.
- Use a screw to connect the pieces of metal.
- The bone broke just where the thigh connects to the knee.
connect verb (RELATE)
connect verb (RELATIONSHIP)
connect verb (PHONE)
connect verb (TRANSPORT)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: