- She's a woman of considerable abilities.
- Drug trafficking is a matter of considerable concern for the entire international community .
- Gymnastics is a sport that requires a considerable level of coordination.
- The army is reported to be encountering considerable resistance.
- A considerable amount of time and effort has gone into this exhibition.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
adverb uk /kənˈsɪd.ər.ə.bli/ us /kənˈsɪd.ɚ.ə.bli/
- Her study has considerably advanced the cause of equal rights.
- His views differ considerably from those of his parents.
- The interests of both parties may not be identical, but they do overlap considerably.
- Getting a new assistant will lighten the workload considerably.
- Fiorentina's win against Palermo last night has considerably increased their chances of promotion this season.