contextnoun [ C ]uk /ˈkɒn.tekst/ us /ˈkɑːn.tekst/
context noun [ C ] (CAUSE OF EVENT)
- To understand this issue, it must first be situated in its context.
- The production is deliberately styleless, and this takes the play out of its historical context.
- What was the context you found the word in?
- He thinks smacking is OK in the context of a happy family.
- His remarks were very tasteless in the context of a memorial service.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: