convinceverb [ T ]uk /kənˈvɪns/ us /kənˈvɪns/
- Agricultural companies have failed to convince consumers that GM foods are safe.
- His doctor tried to convince him that he wasn't really ill and that it was all in the mind.
- Autosuggestion is the power of mind over matter - if you convince yourself that you are cured, you will be.
- It took a lot of persuasion to convince the committee of the advantages of the new scheme.
- Sometimes my imagination runs away with me and I convince myself that they are having an affair.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: