countynoun [ C ]uk /ˈkaʊn.ti/ us /ˈkaʊn.t̬i/ written abbreviation Co.
Texas is divided into 254 counties.
- Binns was a dab hand at cricket and played for his county in his youth.
- Our school won the county football shield this year.
- The county Board of Education has decided to cancel high school gymnastics and golf programs.
- Bounded on the east by Lake Winnebago, the county is traversed by the Wolf and Fox rivers.
- Judge Davis upheld the county court's decision.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: