couragenoun [ U ]uk /ˈkʌr.ɪdʒ/ us /ˈkɝː.ɪdʒ/
have the courage of your convictions
- Sergeant Havers was mentioned in dispatches for his courage.
- Harry's courage during his illness was evident to everyone.
- When I looked down and saw how far I had to jump, my courage failed me .
- After years of abuse from her husband, she eventually found the courage to leave him.
- I spent a week gathering the courage to say no.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: