curious adjective (INTERESTED)
Babies are curious about everything around them.
"Why did you ask?" "I was just curious."
- A crowd of curious onlookers soon gathered to see what was happening.
- The visitors were surrounded on all sides by curious children.
- Shall I show you what I bought her? I can see you're curious.
- Tell me, I'm curious, what exactly was going on in his office just then?
- "Why do you keeping asking about my neighbours?" "Oh, I'm just curious."
curious adjective (STRANGE)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas