cynosurenoun [ C ]uk /ˈsaɪ.nə.sjʊər/ us /ˈsaɪ.nə.ʃʊr/ literary
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- After all, it was a great deal to be a son of a man who could so gallantly hold the position of a cynosure for three generations.
- Any king who will arise and carry out this task, he verily will, in the sight of God, become the cynosure of all kings.
- He was the cynosure of all eyes.
- The author's name became at once a cynosure the world over.
- The paces of the cob, the dazzle of the silver-plated harness, the fine lines of the cart, the unbending mien of the driver, made a glittering cynosure for envy.