dallyverb [ I ]uk /ˈdæl.i/ us /ˈdæl.i/ old-fashioned
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- Blueberries were ripe, and beguiled the pair into many a moment's dallying by the wayside.
- I dallied over my drink, and then got up and excused myself, saying that I wanted to turn in early.
- I have dawdled and dallied, and refused to face things long enough.
- The pair dallied behind while the warriors continued their march.
- We have failed to regard our leisure hours as a liability but, like the lotus eaters, have dallied in the realm of pleasure.