damageverb [ T ]uk /ˈdæm.ɪdʒ/ us /ˈdæm.ɪdʒ/
- Smoking is likely to damage your health permanently.
- The library was badly damaged in the fire.
- The explosion damaged the bridge, but the substructure remained intact.
- Certain chemicals have been banned because they are damaging the environment.
- The caretaker ran out and tried to catch the boys who had been damaging the fence.
damages [ plural ]
- The state of Florida was hit by a hurricane that did serious damage.
- After the crash both drivers got out and inspected their cars for damage.
- Smoking has caused irreversible damage to his lungs.
- The bomb was designed to cause the maximum amount of damage.
- The disease can cause permanent damage to the brain.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: