daynoun [ C ]uk /deɪ/ us /deɪ/
January has 31 days.
the days of the week
It took us almost a day to get here.
They haven't been seen for days (= for several days).
Have a nice day!
It rained all day.
I work a seven-hour day.
(from) day to day
from one day to the next
to this day
- I always like to leaove my desk clear at the end of the day.
- We went to Edinburgh and back again all in one day.
- We're open every day except Sunday.
- She had five days off work due to illness.
- The soldiers marched 90 miles in three days.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas