dealernoun [ C ]uk /ˈdiː.lər/ us /ˈdiː.lɚ/
- An antique dealer had dated the vase at 1734.
- The dealer was trying to pass off fakes as valuable antiques.
- The furniture dealer is rolling back the prices on all beds for this week only.
- The two women claimed they were the unwitting victims of a drugs dealer who planted a large quantity of heroin in their luggage.
- It has been alleged that the minister received a secret payoff from an arms dealer.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: