decideverbuk /dɪˈsaɪd/ us /dɪˈsaɪd/
- The jury has to decide whether a person is guilty or innocent of a crime.
- Stand the paintings against the wall while we decide where to hang them.
- They decided to move abroad and make a fresh start.
- After a gap of five years, Jennifer decided to go back to work full-time.
- Have you decided where you're going for your holiday this year?
- be make or break for sb/sth idiom
- be on the horns of a dilemma idiom
- come down on one side of the fence or the other idiom
- come to sth
- hammer sth out
- it's a date idiom
- make or break sth idiom
- make up your mind idiom
- name the day idiom
- spin a coin idiom