B1 without any doubt:
Have you definitely decided to go to Costa Rica?
He definitely said he'd be here.
"She's not coming?" "No, definitely not."
- Is this dish definitely ovenproof?
- Her attitude has definitely changed for the better since she started this new job.
- England have definitely been the weaker side in the first half of the game.
- That ball was definitely in! It was nowhere near the line!
- I definitely saw Sandra getting on the bus, so she must have decided not to work late.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas