B2 with a lot of things close together:
Mexico City is one of the most densely populated cities in the world (= a lot of people live close together there).
- The garden is very densely planted, leaving little opportunity for weeds to get established.
- The foot soldiers stood in densely packed rows.
- This was the most densely occupied area of the country during that period.
- The fur grows very densely, keeping the animal's skin dry and largely insect-free.
- From the plane we could see the plains below, densely covered with zebra, wildebeest and antelope.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas