developverbuk /dɪˈvel.əp/ us /dɪˈvel.əp/
develop verb (GROW)
- Identical twins develop from a single fertilized egg which then splits into two.
- What proportion of people who are HIV-positive go on to develop AIDS?
- Over the years it has developed into a highly profitable business.
- The plane developed engine trouble shortly after take-off.
- It's fascinating to watch how a baby changes and develops over time .
develop verb (START)
- The president has agreed to allocate further funds to develop the new submarine.
- They are now developing ways to produce the vaccine in large quantities and cheaply.
- They have developed a new process for extracting aluminium from bauxite.
- Several countries are trying to develop a nuclear capability .
- A German company collaborated with a Swiss firm to develop the product.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
develop verb (PROCESS FILM)