dhotinoun [ C ]uk /ˈdəʊ.ti/ us /ˈdoʊ.t̬i/
Examples from literature
- Even her long necklace was visible through the little opening in the dhoti near the right shoulder.
- He was not one of our men, but a common ryot, clad simply in a dhoti or waist-cloth, and a rather dirty turban.
- It was carefully hidden in a fold of his dhoti.
- Leaning forward, he gripped the driver's dhoti and drew him slowly backward.
- This was lifted on board, and one of the men, tearing a long strip from his dhoti, muffled the single paddle.